Sliders are the ultimate catering and menu must-haves. They are easy to eat and even easier to create. The beauty of sliders is that you can effortlessly offer a range of sliders to cater to your guest’s needs and preferences. Serve as finger food or as a trio of sliders for a light meal or entree.
3 Simple Sliders:
1. Butlers Beef & Bacon Sliders
You can’t go wrong with beef and bacon. Add some swiss cheese and an onion ring and you have a winner!
- Cut Butlers Chef’s Choice 80g Burger Pattie as per packet, then cut patties into 4.
- Spread slider buns with smoky chipotle aioli and your choice of either pickles, jalapeños or red pepper
- Place 1/4 pattie on top of the slider
- Layer a Lamb Weston Gourmet Onion Ring and a rasher of Three Fat Pigs Streaky Bacon.
2. Jamie Oliver Inspired Fish Sliders
This easy variation of Jamie Olivers Fish Sliders will add a fresh bite to your slider trio.
- Cook Shore Mariner Dusted Fish Bites per the pack instructions.
- Spread slider buns with store-bought or homemade tzatziki.
- Layer sliced cucumber, Fish Bites, and top with pickled red onion.
3. Butlers Vegetarian Falafel Sliders
Butlers Falafels makes offering vegetarian canape’s quick and easy.
- Cook Butlers Falafels per pack instructions.
- Spread bun with your favorite sauce
- Layer with cheese, lettuce and thinly sliced tomato