Go in the Draw to Win Lamb Weston® Seasoned Twister Fries® – Terms & Conditions
- Go in the Draw to Win Lamb Weston® Seasoned Twister Fries® – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Markwell Foods Ltd whose registered office is at Level 3, Building D, Ascot Business Park, 95 Ascot Avenue, Remuera, Auckland 1051.
- The competition is limited to:
- Foodservice businesses and businesses providing food to customers only.
- Residents of New Zealand aged 18 years old or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is by & completing the online entry form.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- Entrants are automatically signed up to the Markwell Foods database & have the option to opt-out by unsubscribing.
- The competition commences Tuesday 13th February and ends at 11.59 pm, Sunday 25th February 2024. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10.1 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10.2 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10.3 The prize is as follows: 1 x 4×2.5kg Lamb Weston® Seasoned Twister Fries®.
10.4 The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
10.5 Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10.6. The winner will be notified by phone within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10.7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
10.8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.9 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10.10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
10.11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.